Premium Performance Pre–insulated Ductwork
The Kingspan KoolDuct System is an advanced and innovative pre–insulated HVAC ductwork system which offers benefits such as reduced installation time, low weight, space savings through flush–to–ceiling installation, increased performance and energy efficiency.
The system comprises premium performance Kingspan KoolDuct panels, fabrication methods, coupling systems and a complete line of accessories to produce pre–insulated rectangular ductwork in long sections. Ductwork fabricated from The Kingspan KoolDuct System can be installed indoors, outdoors, concealed above false ceilings and below raised floors.
- The first rigid phenolic pre–insulated ductwork in the world to be UL 181 listed as a Class 1 Air Duct.
- Low air leakage – easily achieves SMACNA Class 3.
- A fiber–free, rigid insulation core minimizes the risk of loose fibers entering the airstream through the ductwork, since distributed air does not come into contact with an insulation material that produces loose fibers.
- Weighs up to 72% less than ductwork constructed from galvanized sheet metal and insulated with mineral fiber insulation.
- Faster installation – single–fix installation in long sections up to 13 ft.
- Space saving – typically saves up to 6-8” in a single dimension and can be installed flush to ceiling.
- Reduces energy usage & running costs.
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP.
An Overview of The Kingspan KoolDuct System
The Kingspan KoolDuct® system weighs up to 72% less than ductwork constructed from galvanized sheet steel insulated with fiber glass duct wrap. Kingspan KoolDuct® typically saves up to 6 – 8″ / 150-200 mm in a single dimension. Ductwork can be installed flush to ceilings, walls and floors, as well as to surfaces within confined enclosures, saving you space.
The Kingspan KoolDuct Time Lapse Installation Video
The Kingspan KoolDuct System is easy to handle and install. Comprised of low weight ductwork, it’s fabricated in sections up to 13 ft / 3.93 m long, single-fix installation and there’s no need to install insulation as a second operation, reducing project scheduling periods for insulated ductwork.
The Kingspan KoolDuct System for Commercial Applications
The Kingspan KoolDuct System is designed for use in building services / HVAC applications. It is suitable for both new build and retrofit projects in the residential, commercial, institutional, light industrial and leisure sectors.
Need More Information?
Have questions? Need additional information? Contact us for answers … it’s what we do.